Yes it’s true Tuesday Oct.2 rocks. It’s been awhile since I’ve had a Tuesday that has even registered on any scale. Tuesdays seem to be the day that I get my weekend hangover on. Not from a killer party (huh what’s that), booze (nope to old and get real hangovers) perhaps running a marathon (hahahahahhaha) nope not anything like those. I just have my hubby at home, the dogs (I swear go nuts Sat and Sun) anybody and everybody I have born, am related to, or may have met at the grocery store that I haven’t seen in 20 yrs all stopping by to say Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii all weekend long. Sheesh I know it makes for a lot of activity from Friday night to Sunday night without even a glug or two of a good Sangira. Which reminds me I did have a great one of those last week at Applebees with my fabulous friend Kris. Made me wonder why don’t we all drink in our old age like we did while we were young. I remembered the next morning a headache that until the next day after that I couldn’t remember why I had one. Told you I never drank , I couldn’t even remember drinking anything. The body didn’t forget however UGH.
Anyway back to the weekend hangover. If I hated all the commotion I would have a people hangover all the time. But I lovelovelove all the company. I can’t get enough of my hubby, kids, grandson, old and new friends. So its a FUN, HAPPY HANGOVER, of home, family, & friends with a few hours or poorauntedna.etsy.com work sprinkled in in the middle of the night. Shut up. INSOMNIA gotta love it and hate it. Hey I need to get on the bandwagon of why Tuesday, Oct 2 2012 rocks~
Well I had company galore over the weekend, a crazed Seahawk fan, a son and hubby going to the (It takes days of planning) WSU Cougar vs Oregon Ducks game in Seattle, fix the breaks on sons truck and clean the barn out fanatic hubby this weekend, take orders, get orders ready to ship wonderful weekend. No stress till Monday kind of weekend.
Monday a different story I was figuring out how to make my own labels so my shipments can leave my house instead of going to USPS every other day. Hated it. After many and I mean many screw ups I figured it out and printed a label. Only took 5 hrs. WHAT. I know but I learned every single label problem at all at once, stressful yes, know everything about label making yes. Good to know yesyesyes.
So now Tuesday Rocks…
* I finally have Etsy caught up , the leftover yardsale was finally put away this weekend. Thanks to that fanatic Barn cleaning hubby of mine. Dishes are done. 4 loads of laundry of mine got done and put away. No way. Yes way. I’m caught up, say it isn’t so. Ahh but it is.
* I got the dogs winter blankies out last night they slept like logs and are still sleeping today with 2-3 wake ups to have potty breaks, slurps of water, a mouthful of kibble then back to bed. AHHH silence so far, and no fly safari going on. Peace and quiet. Well almost Paco has gas, bad gas. Poor Paco. Poor Sparky Lou and Me.
* Got two packages wrapped for shipping with my own labels made, paid for and adhered properly to the packages. Had made scheduled USPS shipping from my computer yesterday to pick up today. (I had to so I would be forced to learn how to do the labels)
*Put the package out for the postman and EEEKKKK he picked them up. Whew he didn’t knock on the door to tell me what an idiot I am because I did everything wrong on those labels. Nope he picked them up and threw them in his truck and away went those packages. From my house. Today. Shut up.
*Read my emails found a good one from Ashley at Shanty2Chic.com. I learned another DIY project about new water faucets and instalation. Yep we can do it ourselves. She is in the process of redoing her bathroom. The new faucets are from Moen Faucets the Weymouth Collection. Stunning, fresh yet traditional all rolled up in one. Got me a thinking, so I shot Bob off the blog I’m sure he’s thrilled 🙂 Go to Shanty2Chic.com and read all about it, there is a free giveaway going on for a set of those faucets. Hey why not give it a whirl.
* I took my medicine on time this morning, and ATE first thing. Ok everyone did you read that. I ate in the morning. Not much but I ate none the less.
*Remebered to make hair appts with Karen at Salon Halo 253-537-5421 for Tiff and I.
* I realized today only 22 days until my e-course Creatively Made Home starts. I’m so exited !
* And finally only 30 days until my next show I’m doing with Kris. OMG I feel the Tuesday hangover coming after that realization. I’m soooo behind. Figures,
Peachy Sangria Recipe Yum a Great Refresher !
Large Mucho sized wine glass. Add
4 oz Sutter House White Zinfandel Wine
2 1/2 oz DeKupers Peachtree Schnapps
2 oz pineapple juice
Fill almost to the top with ice then crown with
Garnish with Cherry, Lime& Orange slice